Green infrastructure and sustainability goals are our specialty, and achieving these goals requires technical knowledge and training in varied fields. We can help you save time on your project by contributing specialized design support services.
Peter MacDonagh, ASLA, CSLA, is the Director of Science + Design for Deep Root Urban Solutions. He leads a team of specialists including hydrologists, water resource engineers, tree and soil design specialists, and LEED-accredited professionals, all trained in green infrastructure.
The following is a partial list of services. Let us know what your needs are if you don't see what you're looking for here.
- Professional training and workshops
- Lunch and learn opportunities
- Group presentations
- Complete landscape architecture design services
- Custom Silva Cell layout plans and details
- Analysis and recommendations of Designer's Silva Cell plans and details
- Soil volume analysis and recommendations
- Planting design
- Species selection
- Complete stormwater design services
- Silva Cell system design or consultation for use as a stormwater management tool
- Stormwater modeling and related Silva Cell calculations
- Stormwater monitoring and performance consultation
- Contractor training and workshops
- Shop drawings
- Review of project construction documents relating to Silva Cell design
- Custom, site-specific layout and detailing of the Silva Cell system, based on project construction documents