— JOIN OUR TEAM —
Senior Director of Operations
Job SummaryWe are looking for a talented operations professional to help take us to the next level of scale and impact. The perfect candidate will have strong experience in supply chain, production, procurement and logistics.
- Oversee existing day to day operations, logistics, technical and customer service teams
- Communication of operational objectives throughout the organization to ensure alignment
- Set operational and performance goals for department
- Build a cohesive, high performing team
- Launch new products and line extensions in concert with R & D to completion including execution plan, timeline and budget
- Production and tooling planning
- Cost evaluation, containment and improvement of production and logistics
- Key member of Management team, bringing an operations’ perspective into company strategy
- Production risk assessment and evaluation
- Contributes to developing and establishing organizational and company policies
- Responsible for building internal resources, team, and infrastructure in pace with company growth
QualificationsTo ensure success, the Senior Director of Operations must have the following skills, abilities and qualities:
- Proven leadership with growth stage companies
- Extensive experience leading company operations including supply chain, manufacturing, logistics (injection molding experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of long lead time sales cycles
- Experience working in AEC industry, particularly in the field of green infrastructure and sustainability
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated understanding of budgeting and forecasting. You are relentlessly efficient, organized, tactical, and can keep an eye on the horizon while being attuned to current conditions
- Exemplary communication skills across diverse stakeholder group
- You are a mentor, coach, manager and motivator. You work well in teams and inspire those around you
Benefits on condition of permanent position: Full Health and Medical, Dental, and Simple IRA
Please attach your cover letter and resume in a Word document and send via email to OperationsJobs@deeproot.com To be considered, please title the subject line “Senior Director of Operations.” Equal Opportunity Employment.
Design + Drafting Technician
DeepRoot Green Infrastructure is seeking a full-time Design + Drafting Technician to work as an integrated part of the Technical Services team and to support global Sales and Operations of the company. This position will focus on technical review of client designs--communicated through written and drafted documentation.
Candidate will play a key role in Technical Services team and bring expertise in design, construction means & methods, drafting, estimating, and technical communication.
Candidate will report directly to the Director of Technical Services.
- Be a driven team-builder with the ability to think critically and work independently
- Work daily to review and evaluate construction plans, details, and specifications for compliance with established manufacturing and construction standards
- Efficiently and accurately draft custom, project-specific layouts and details
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects over the course of the day & week
- Support sales team by providing material quantity estimates and answering technical questions
- Work internally to improve efficiency, communication, and product standards
Required Skills & Qualifications
To ensure success, the Engineering Technician must have the following skills, abilities and qualities:
- Degree in Civil Engineering Technology (A.A.S Degree), Surveying & Civil Engineering Technology (A.S.S Degree), or degree in a related field
- 3-5 years experience in an Engineering Technician role or related experience
- Demonstrated understanding of construction documents, plans, details, and specifications
- Understanding of paving & underground utility construction documents and installation practices preferred
- Demonstrated ability to draft using AutoCAD and familiarity with integrating PDF drawings into AutoCAD
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
Additional Related Skills & Qualifications
Experience, Knowledge, or interest in:
- Civil/ infrastructure construction
- Hydrology, stormwater management, green infrastructure, or related fields
- Urban forestry, arboriculture, horticulture, or related fields
Benefits on condition of permanent position: Full Health and Medical, Dental and Simple IRA
Please attach your cover letter and resume in a Word document and send via email to jobsMPLS@deeproot.com. To be considered, please title the subject line "Design Drafting Technician." Equal Opportunity Employment.
Territory Account Manager – UK
Role DescriptionThe Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales from our established pipeline and identifying new opportunities. He or she will leverage their existing contacts, Local authority, Landscape Architecture, institutional organizations, SUDS projects etc. to identify and develop new opportunities.
If you have a passion for sustainability solutions, a strong desire to make a difference in a dynamic, high integrity team along with successful track record selling infrastructure products into Local Authority, institutional and developer environments, this opportunity could be an excellent fit!
- A DeepRoot Account Manager has more than a hundred projects moving through the sales cycle concurrently, so the ability to prioritize and manage local authority projects and utilize our SalesForce CRM is critical.
- Develop strong relationships with and provide presentations and project support to a broad range of stakeholders including Engineers, storm-water Engineers, Landscape Architects, Contractors, Policy makers, Public Realm departments, and advocacy groups.
- Develop and implement strategic plan to expand UK sales potential.
- Provide on-site preconstruction meetings and site supervision as needed.
- Develop and manage an accurate pipeline using the DeepRoot SalesForce.com.
- Maintain strong customer, internal team and employee relationships.
QualificationsTo ensure success, the Account Manager must have the following skills, abilities and qualities:
- Current contacts and proven ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels of projects.
- Passion for sustainability solutions and strong desire to have an impact in daily work activities.
- Collaborative work style with ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation.
- High integrity and clearly communicated desire to make a difference within the DeepRoot culture.
- Background in engineering, environmental science, SUDS systems, Storm-water- management or landscape architecture preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in BMP design solutions is preferred.
Compensation and BenefitsThis is a full-time position offering:
- ompetitive earnings (base and uncapped commissions)
- Comprehensive benefit package