DeepRoot Green Infrastructure is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager with 5-7 years of experience who has a strong grasp on marketing tools, platforms, and integrated strategies to identify, build, and increase business with new and current customers. As part of the marketing team, the ideal candidate will work closely with sales, operations, and engineering to understand DeepRoot’s product mix and audience segments. This exciting role will be primarily responsible for content creation and supporting the marketing strategy to build the DeepRoot brand and product awareness, generate new and repeat product demand, and offer compelling selling tools for the sales team.
In addition to content creation, the Marketing Manager is responsible for managing critical tasks for execution and incorporating post execution analysis across all channels including social, paid channels, events, digital channels, and accounts-based marketing efforts while ensuring that deliverables are on-brand, on time and on budget. DeepRoot is looking for someone with a passion for the environment- eager to be a DeepRoot brand ambassador. A “doer” who is motivated to learn, excited about B2B trends, and has a willingness to be a “go to” person on the marketing team.
This position is responsible for supporting and assisting with content based projects, campaigns, and initiatives from concept ideation and development through successful completion on time, within budget and as measured by metrics to satisfy key performance objectives. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of initiative and independence to anticipate and develop marketing solutions that further DeepRoot’s brand, products, and services with successful implementation. This role is a key contributor and serves the team in a broad range of activities as assigned.
- Deliver high-quality, compelling content including creative briefs, sales presentations, pitch decks, program and product overviews, email campaigns, case studies, project documentation, video and podcast scripts, and other external facing communications
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Director across sales, engineering, and creative service and industry partners to create impactful lead generation campaigns and account-based marketing programs to drive awareness and retention with our target audiences
- Supports strategic communication planning and multi-channel campaigns and messaging using market specific opportunities and needs based on sales and digital research and analytics
- Manage, audit, and update DeepRoot marketing assets including web content, print, social etc. for customers and internal teams within branding guidelines aligned to the most current technical product information
- Identifies and improves processes to ensure quality and timely execution of deliverables
- Support strategies for increased engagement with proven ROI through effective testing strategies, quantifiable metrics, and continuous improvement across all channels
- Provide support across global stakeholders to develop and execute innovative customer growth strategies
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a B2B marketer
- Experience leading full funnel marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience with in-person and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, and metrics driven thinking
- Self-starter who strives for execution and delivery of marketing programs
- Possess an eye for creative design within the consistency of the branding guidelines
- Proficient with the following software and tools
- Microsoft Office
- Amazon Seller and Vendor Central
- Adobe Creative Suite
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Benefits: The position is full-time and will include health, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time, and retirement benefits. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!