Want to join in the green infrastructure conversation? Check out our latest news and opinion on our Blog or Facebook Page. Or, head over to our YouTube Channel to view our latest videos.
- WCAX.com, "How a Burlington tree will help manage stormwater," May 2013. - Wapakoneta News, "Silva Cell Street," May 2013.
- Government Buyer, "Livable cities, walkable streets, thriving trees," March 2013.
- Spartanburg Herald-Journal, "City works for healthier trees in downtown Spartanburg," March 2013.
- Delaware Online, “Trees Help Counter Flooding from Stormwater,” November 2012. - WaterWorld, “Program Turns to Nature to Manage Pollution Stormwater Runoff,” August 2012. - Twin Cities Metro, "Kestrel Design Group: Putting Green Spaces to Work," June 2012.
- CE News, "Stormwater Benefits of Large Trees," September 2011.
- Storm Water Solutions, "Streetscape Soaks Up Stormwater," May 2011.
- Atlantic Cities, "The Emerging Turf War of Anti-Soil Compaction Systems," September 2011.
- WaterWorld, "Green Utilities Pave The Way for Seattle Transit and Stormwater Project," June 2011.
- Eco-Structure, "DeepRoot Silva Cell," December 2011.